Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Work Wear 14

Sigh.  I'm never really happy with the 'jump in front of the camera on a timer' photos, but, well, ya do what ya gotta do.

Actually wore the fuzzy cut-from-a-panel vest to work today; styled up with a RTW sweater and black jeans in boots it kinda sorta worked and I got a ton of compliments.   It does look better in person than in that photo.

I actually was considering cutting away the fuzzy edging and binding it, but every single person I mentioned that to vetoed the idea.

So,well, I guess I'll keep it.

If I'm doing caveman chic, I might as well do it all the way. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I think the pic looks great and love how the vest looks on you. Those compliments are well-deserved. I applaud your self-timer pics. I hate doing them so I know how much effort they take.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good. I guess just enjoy wearing it!

    ReplyDelete

Real comments are always welcome! Spam comments will never see light of day ;-)